Thursday, October 14, 2004

blah blah blah blah

I'd like to see all canidates for whatever go back to highschool and join the debate team. Or forensics team , depending on where you're from. The local debates are closer to what I would consider an actual debate, but still far off. I may be the far off person though. I only had friends in the debate team, I wasn't personally. But I was around plenty tournaments and practices, etc.

Anyway, what I really wanted to get at was that gubernatorial is fun to say and type and that, yes, I and a giant tree-hugger and am going to mildly assume that neither presidential canidate gives a whole hoot about the environment. (long ass sentence whee) I also learned a lesson most couples find out sooner or later tonight. Discussing anything to do with politics with your partner is a dangerous game to play. I think the key is to not get angry. Key Note: passionate and angry are not the same thing.

Let's see, what else...
I'm getting a surprise this weekend apparently. Unless it still hasn't come in the mail. Which would suck because that bummed out TJ last weekend. Speaking of, I havn't the faintest what to do for his birthday aside from sex and cake. Anyone else have ideas? Preferrably not costly, and that don't require it to be on his birthday because he'll be out of town.

I think i'm done enough for now. My back hurts and I havn't eaten dinner yet. Plus i'm waiting for someone to call before they go to sleep but I think they already have.

No comments: