Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fucking Mario

I'm sitting here avoiding re-starting the "Flowering Archces" hole, ONCE AGAIN, on the ring challenge in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. See, I shouldn't have started this challenge with Mario in the first place. Don't even ask why I was using him anyway. I'm a Peach person really. The thing is, once you start a challenge you can't use a different player. So now i'm stuck using Mario with more difficulty than is neccesary.

so to Mister Mario I say this. LEARN TO GOLF YOU PLUMBING ASSHAT!

That is all.



Ok, so maybe that isn't all.
I FIANLLY made the cookies. I'm glad that I made them in a bar because they would have been too dry if I had made them in real cookie form. This past weekend was pretty great too. Some movies were rented, as well as a game. This forced us both to sign up for a new Blockbuster card though. Pretty retarded. Oh well, it's probably not the best idea to rent on my dad's account anyway. And it's not like I had my wallet. TJ and I also went over to my dad's to watch the Seattle Sounder's final game played in Montreal. 3-0 Montreal D: I think the worst part, aside from the Sounders losing, was losing to a team with a really retarded name. More retarded than the Oakland Athletics. I can't remember their name at the moment but it's just as stupid as being called the Montreal "Represent". The mall was visited 3 times this weekend as well. Shiney things were looked at, fingers were sized, and a very hot shirt was purchased for Mr. TJ. Pluuuuuuuuuuusssss there was some good sex which included a quickie before the boy left monday morning. :D Good times, good times.

No comments: